Seeking Climbing Stewardship Activists
The BCC is always accepting applications to fill open board positions for up to 2-year terms (current board here). Every year in the spring we re-confirm or admit new board members – current applications are due by March 14, 2018.
Requirements to be considered for a position on the BCC Board:
- Passion for being a part of building the Boulder Climbing Community, a Colorado Charitable Organization.
- Commitment to attending evening Board meetings from 6:30 – 9:00 pm on the 1st Wednesday of February, April, June, August, October & December.
- Commitment to serving on the Board for a two-year term.
- Serve on at least one BCC committee and attend at least one BCC event annually as a representative of the BCC.
- Ability and commitment to use email and other effective communication to address Board business between meetings.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
To apply, please fill out the form below.